Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Guess it's time to blog again!

This few weeks after the last time I blogged has been quite a good experience for me...Nothing too bad has happened either...
Life is starting to taste real sweet again.

Family has been quite cool about everything, like they always have been and campus life also rocks like it always have been anyway.
I'll post a few pics yeah...

Went to makan dinner at Simpang Bedok last Thursday/Friday(cant remember) but guess what, it was 11.15 plus when we got our food, cos we got down reall late due to somtim.
Went to a wedding reception the next day...a couple got married...like duhhhh
Reached only at about 5pm when officially it started at 12...VIP SIA THIS FAMILY!

Bought myself a new handphone, actually it's more like my mom did.
You see, life as a teenager like me usually means no money.
I can really call myself 'Mr. Moneyless' sometimes.

The band will be having Acousticity this coming Friday.
We'll discuss all out problems then.
And I'll be breaking some big time news too.

As of now, when I woke up today afternoon, I realized my sister was having high fever or alo known as hyper-pyrexia and my parents will be bringing her to the hospital soon....

Will update again...2 weeks later!
Chiaoz!!!